In case you missed it, I made my debut post over on the Emu’s Debuts blog earlier this week! Emu’s Debuts is a group blog maintained by debut authors represented by the Erin Murphy Literary Agency (get it? E. Mu.?) We blog about that nebulous, murky area between an author’s first book offer to the publication of that debut book: Contracts! Revisions! Reviews! Oh my! It may seem like it’s easy once you’ve signed on the dotted line, but it’s a whole new set of Continue reading →
I write for children and young adults, opening up hearts and minds and engaging both toward understanding and improving our complex world. Sometimes getting lost in a good book can be just the thing we need to finally find ourselves.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to my monthly newsletter!
- Book trailer video for My Dog Is the Best November 9, 2015
- Eureka! Nonfiction Honor Award for Emmanuel’s Dream November 5, 2015
- Texas Book Festival 2015 October 26, 2015
- Radio Interview: T Love’s Energy Awareness October 12, 2015
- Summer 2015 roundup September 15, 2015