In case you missed it, I made my debut post over on the Emu’s Debuts blog earlier this week! Emu’s Debuts is a group blog maintained by debut authors represented by the Erin Murphy Literary Agency (get it? E. Mu.?) We blog about that nebulous, murky area between an author’s first book offer to the publication of that debut book: Contracts! Revisions! Reviews! Oh my! It may seem like it’s easy once you’ve signed on the dotted line, but it’s a whole new set of Continue reading →
I write for children and young adults, opening up hearts and minds and engaging both toward understanding and improving our complex world. Sometimes getting lost in a good book can be just the thing we need to finally find ourselves.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Fan mail for Emmanuel’s Dream January 12, 2015
- The Emmanuel’s Dream book launch party! January 8, 2015
- Be a Changemaker is a Cybils award finalist! January 1, 2015
- In which I make my podcast debut on The Artist Rolls! December 23, 2014
- Need a gift idea for a teen in your life? December 8, 2014