Sara is an agent with Harvey Klinger, Inc. in New York City. I was lucky enough to be able to hang out with Sara last January prior to the 11th Annual SCBWI International Winter Conference. Yes, she is every bit as cute and friendly as she appears in the photo below, so if you’re going to attend our conference this April, be sure to tell her hello! L: Welcome, Sara! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer some questions for me! Let’s jump Continue reading →
I write for children and young adults, opening up hearts and minds and engaging both toward understanding and improving our complex world. Sometimes getting lost in a good book can be just the thing we need to finally find ourselves.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to my monthly newsletter!
- Nonfiction Monday Review: DOABLE by Deborah Reber March 30, 2015
- Review: NEW SHOES by Susan Lynn Meyer March 21, 2015
- Let’s celebrate with a giveaway (or four)! March 18, 2015
- A Starred Review for Emmanuel’s Dream! March 5, 2015
- Authors LOVE Teachers, with a HUGE book #giveaway! February 14, 2015