Sara is an agent with Harvey Klinger, Inc. in New York City. I was lucky enough to be able to hang out with Sara last January prior to the 11th Annual SCBWI International Winter Conference. Yes, she is every bit as cute and friendly as she appears in the photo below, so if you’re going to attend our conference this April, be sure to tell her hello! L: Welcome, Sara! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer some questions for me! Let’s jump Continue reading →
I write for children and young adults, opening up hearts and minds and engaging both toward understanding and improving our complex world. Sometimes getting lost in a good book can be just the thing we need to finally find ourselves.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to my monthly newsletter!
- Radio Interview: Brooke Taylor’s A Special Connection July 29, 2015
- First Book selects Emmanuel’s Dream for #StoriesForAll June 14, 2015
- MY DOG IS THE BEST news and #giveaways! June 5, 2015
- Be a Changemaker wins a Crystal Kite Award! May 25, 2015
- The Emmanuel’s Dream blog tour wrap-up April 28, 2015