Sara is an agent with Harvey Klinger, Inc. in New York City. I was lucky enough to be able to hang out with Sara last January prior to the 11th Annual SCBWI International Winter Conference. Yes, she is every bit as cute and friendly as she appears in the photo below, so if you’re going to attend our conference this April, be sure to tell her hello! L: Welcome, Sara! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer some questions for me! Let’s jump Continue reading →
I write for children and young adults, opening up hearts and minds and engaging both toward understanding and improving our complex world. Sometimes getting lost in a good book can be just the thing we need to finally find ourselves.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to my monthly newsletter!
- Summer 2015 roundup September 15, 2015
- Nonfiction Monday: Courage & Defiance blog tour and interview September 7, 2015
- Texas Book Festival 2015 authors announced! September 5, 2015
- Be a Changemaker wins COVR Book of the Year! August 12, 2015
- Radio Interview: Sister Jenna’s America Meditating August 10, 2015