For St. Patrick’s Day, my daughter had some fun writing limericks. Here is my favorite: Writing Write I will, forever still, you, me creativity is the key, Oh, write I will. Ah, a girl after my own heart. I guess the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in this case!
I write for children and young adults, opening up hearts and minds and engaging both toward understanding and improving our complex world. Sometimes getting lost in a good book can be just the thing we need to finally find ourselves.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Authors LOVE Teachers, with a HUGE book #giveaway! February 14, 2015
- Fan mail for Emmanuel’s Dream January 12, 2015
- The Emmanuel’s Dream book launch party! January 8, 2015
- Be a Changemaker is a Cybils award finalist! January 1, 2015
- In which I make my podcast debut on The Artist Rolls! December 23, 2014