For St. Patrick’s Day, my daughter had some fun writing limericks. Here is my favorite: Writing Write I will, forever still, you, me creativity is the key, Oh, write I will. Ah, a girl after my own heart. I guess the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in this case!
I write for children and young adults, opening up hearts and minds and engaging both toward understanding and improving our complex world. Sometimes getting lost in a good book can be just the thing we need to finally find ourselves.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to my monthly newsletter!
- Summer 2015 roundup September 15, 2015
- Nonfiction Monday: Courage & Defiance blog tour and interview September 7, 2015
- Texas Book Festival 2015 authors announced! September 5, 2015
- Be a Changemaker wins COVR Book of the Year! August 12, 2015
- Radio Interview: Sister Jenna’s America Meditating August 10, 2015