For St. Patrick’s Day, my daughter had some fun writing limericks. Here is my favorite: Writing Write I will, forever still, you, me creativity is the key, Oh, write I will. Ah, a girl after my own heart. I guess the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in this case!
I write for children and young adults, opening up hearts and minds and engaging both toward understanding and improving our complex world. Sometimes getting lost in a good book can be just the thing we need to finally find ourselves.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to my monthly newsletter!
- Book trailer video for My Dog Is the Best November 9, 2015
- Eureka! Nonfiction Honor Award for Emmanuel’s Dream November 5, 2015
- Texas Book Festival 2015 October 26, 2015
- Radio Interview: T Love’s Energy Awareness October 12, 2015
- Summer 2015 roundup September 15, 2015