For St. Patrick’s Day, my daughter had some fun writing limericks. Here is my favorite: Writing Write I will, forever still, you, me creativity is the key, Oh, write I will. Ah, a girl after my own heart. I guess the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in this case!
I write for children and young adults, opening up hearts and minds and engaging both toward understanding and improving our complex world. Sometimes getting lost in a good book can be just the thing we need to finally find ourselves.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to my monthly newsletter!
- First Book selects Emmanuel’s Dream for #StoriesForAll June 14, 2015
- MY DOG IS THE BEST news and #giveaways! June 5, 2015
- Be a Changemaker wins a Crystal Kite Award! May 25, 2015
- The Emmanuel’s Dream blog tour wrap-up April 28, 2015
- How has volunteerism impacted you–what’s your story? April 12, 2015