Today I’m thrilled to introduce a longtime friend of mine and fellow nonfiction writer, Loralee Leavitt. I first met Loralee many years ago through an online critique group put together by SCBWI Western Washington. We were an assorted mix of beginning writers, writing everything from picture books to novels, both fiction and nonfiction. The group eventually dissolved, but Loralee and I still run into one another from time to time at in-person SCBWI events, and we always enjoy keeping up with one another’s careers. Now, Continue reading →
I write for children and young adults, opening up hearts and minds and engaging both toward understanding and improving our complex world. Sometimes getting lost in a good book can be just the thing we need to finally find ourselves.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to my monthly newsletter!
- How has volunteerism impacted you–what’s your story? April 12, 2015
- Interview with author Janet Lee Carey April 7, 2015
- Announcing the book giveaway winners! April 5, 2015
- Interview with author Susan Lynn Meyer April 3, 2015
- Nonfiction Monday Review: DOABLE by Deborah Reber March 30, 2015