Wow, I’ve been tagged! I don’t normally do this kind of thing, but I’d do just about anything for Jolie, so here goes:
1. What are your nicknames?
One of my best friends called me Spoory Laur (since my maiden name was Laurie Spoor). I guess I’m not really a nickname kind of gal, though.
2. What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?
Dirty Dancing. I still have it!
3. What is your favorite scent?
4. What one place have you visited that you can’t forget and want to go back to?Whistler, B.C., my favorite (borrowed) “cabin” in the mountains. Thanks, dear friends, for all the wonderful mountain getaway trips!
5. Do you trust easily?
Yes, probably too easily.
6. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
I think before I act, way too much. I just finished reading Chris Eboch’s Well of Sacrifice, and I think I need to take a lesson from Eveningstar: sometimes you need to act before you think, or the opportunity is lost.
7. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Politics, negative ad campaigns, lies and manipulations of the truth, the deep divisions and disagreements in our society and around the world.
8. Do you have a good body image?
Good? No. Sufficient? Yes.
9. What is your favorite fruit?
Hmmm… tough call. Peaches or strawberries? (You decide; I hate making decisions.)
10. What websites do you visit daily?
My Google calendar, Google reader, Facebook (in that order).
11. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Coffee, the all-important productivity enhancer. Facebook, the fun but insidious productivity killer.
12. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Determined, modest, generous, glamorous, wonderful mother.
13. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
The theme song from I Dream of Jeannie (no, I have no idea why it’s in there).
14. What’s your favorite item of clothing?
Pajamas, the fuzzier the better.
15. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
Yes, with or without butter and marshmallows. Snap, crackle, pop!
16. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
Just lying there, with no one around and no idea who it belongs to? Well, in that case, I’d pick it up, silly!
17. What items could you not go without during the day?
Coffee. Hugs and “I love you”s from my family. (Okay, family comes first, but they don’t come anywhere near me until after I’ve had my coffee.)
18. What should you be doing right now?
Cleaning the car out for the drive down to the Second Annual Kidlit Blogging Conference!
Now, to tag eight more who haven’t yet been tagged. I’m going to tag a few Facebook friends since they don’t have active blogs that I know of, but hopefully they can post their answers on their wall or profile or something. 🙂