I write for children and young adults, opening up hearts and minds and engaging both toward understanding and improving our complex world. Sometimes getting lost in a good book can be just the thing we need to finally find ourselves.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to my monthly newsletter!
- How has volunteerism impacted you–what’s your story? April 12, 2015
- Interview with author Janet Lee Carey April 7, 2015
- Announcing the book giveaway winners! April 5, 2015
- Interview with author Susan Lynn Meyer April 3, 2015
- Nonfiction Monday Review: DOABLE by Deborah Reber March 30, 2015