Every book launch party I’ve ever been to has been a ton of fun. If that’s not enough reason to go to as many as you can, how about just just supporting our local authors and illustrators? You want them to come out and support you on your big day, don’t you? If you didn’t make it to Kim Baker’s PICKLE launch party at Secret Garden Books last week, here’s just a taste of what you missed: There was food! There were friends! There Continue reading →
I write for children and young adults, opening up hearts and minds and engaging both toward understanding and improving our complex world. Sometimes getting lost in a good book can be just the thing we need to finally find ourselves.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to my monthly newsletter!
- Review: NEW SHOES by Susan Lynn Meyer March 21, 2015
- Let’s celebrate with a giveaway (or four)! March 18, 2015
- A Starred Review for Emmanuel’s Dream! March 5, 2015
- Authors LOVE Teachers, with a HUGE book #giveaway! February 14, 2015
- Fan mail for Emmanuel’s Dream January 12, 2015