Kimberly Baker, superfriend and member of the dynamic trio, has challenged me to a war of words. She knows I need a swift kick in the *** to get a first draft down (especially of a fiction novel–gasp!), but she may not know just how competitive I can be. Even if I lose, though, I win, since it’s just the incentive I need to make some good progress before our amazing fall Weekend on the Water retreat in November. As part of the deal, we’re Continue reading →
I write for children and young adults, opening up hearts and minds and engaging both toward understanding and improving our complex world. Sometimes getting lost in a good book can be just the thing we need to finally find ourselves.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to my monthly newsletter!
- Review: NEW SHOES by Susan Lynn Meyer March 21, 2015
- Let’s celebrate with a giveaway (or four)! March 18, 2015
- A Starred Review for Emmanuel’s Dream! March 5, 2015
- Authors LOVE Teachers, with a HUGE book #giveaway! February 14, 2015
- Fan mail for Emmanuel’s Dream January 12, 2015